Monday, July 7, 2008

Let me start off by saying that today was a really nice day. There was no yelling at the kids, no sticky syrup on the floor, very little crying, both babies took a nap at the same time and this was all accomplished with 4 extra kids at the house. Both Paris and Roc had two friends over today, all at the same time. To most that would seem chaotic, but the play dates, believe it or not cut back on the kids usual fights and disagreements. Faith and I even got to enjoy my new hammock chair. As I am writing this my husband is getting me a sundae from Baskin Robbins. Yeah me!

We had a really good 4th of July weekend. We celebrated Poppy's birthday on Friday and went to a big birthday bash for my 3 year old nephew and brother-in-law on Saturday. Sunday was spent looking at a new RV (our current rv only sleeps 6 and we have 8 that's including our Nanny, can't leave home without her).

Ok I'm stumped. I was interrupted when posting and was on a roll at the time. Now I can't think. Maybe a little brain freeze from the Sundae. Check out the pics from our weekend.


Paris,Roc,Rex and Faith with their cousins celebrating the 4th


Poppy and his great-grandchildren, minus Faith


Faith loves to be swaddled, especially after a bath


Faith in her Theratog suit , look I'm sitting up. (She looks a little freaked out, dosen't she?)


Rex giving Faith a Big 'Ol Wet kiss






2 comments:

Heidi said...

Looks like a fun 4th! Faith is such a dollbaby swaddled up! How sweet.

April Guatemala Team said...

Everyone looked like they had a wonderful time.. Faith looks so happy in every picture I see her in.. God Bless you all and I miss you alot..