Saturday, December 15, 2007

Waiting, Waiting, Waiting

Waiting, waiting, waiting, I just keep on waiting. So now that I'm in PGN, or have been for the past 6 weeks and didn't know it, I've been stalking the PGNer forum on Guatadopt.com. I'm trying really hard to hold back from calling PGN. It's one obsession my husband and kids don't need for me to participate in. When stalking the forums I spend a LOT of time stalking everyones blogs. It's comforting to see people moving right along, and frustrating for those who are stuck. Nobody said adoption was easy, but nobody said it would be this hard either. I pray for no KO's from PGN and hope I'm one of the lucky ones to get out before the New Year. BUT, I'm trying to be realistic and optimistic at the same time.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Holiday season.

Keeping the Faith

1 comment:

demp5 said...

I can't think of a better surprise than to find out that you have been in PGN for 6 weeks. That is truly amazing! But, you are right - it does not make the waiting any easier. Hang in there, and enjoy the season.
Meghan