Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Let's be Honest

So I'm sitting on the couch with the laptop in lap, wishing my camera worked so I could post some much needed pictures. Faith has caught the plague and is currently energized by the dose of tylenol I gave her, rolling all over the floor, in sensory over load mode. Poppy is chillin in the recliner with the TV blaring because he's deaf, talking to me about God knows what, and all I can think about is how and when will I ever make it back to the gym, meanwhile my ass is indented into the couch. I wonder if I lowered the volume on the TV, if Faith would stop wigging out, but then I'd have to have more meaningless conversation with Poppy about GOD KNOW WHAT.

None-the-less, I've been tagged by Kerri

Kerri gave me the "Honest Blogger" Award.



The rules are thus:
1) Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design.
2) Show the 7 winners names and links on your blog, and leave a comment informing them that they were prized with “Honest Scrap.” Well, there’s no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon.
3) List at least 10 honest things about yourself.


So, here's my list of honest bloggers...

Stacy

Angela

Yesenia

Nora

Tamara

Kelly

Lindsey

1. I'm lazy (no secret), but highly motivated when it's all about me
2. I want more KIDS. (once again, no secret)
3. At the end of the day, when it' s time for bed, I wanna go to bed.
4. I have a hard time dealing with introverted, reserved people, because I am none of those things.
5. I'm afraid of rejection, have been since my ex-boyfriend in my early twenties.
6. Want more children but afraid of having another child with special needs.
7. I'm tired. Maybe it's from having a full house or maybe I'm just getting older.
8. Afraid of being old an unattractive
9. Wish I had a girls night out.
10. Spend my time blogging and on facebook to have some alone time, even though I'm not alone.

No comments: