Friday, August 8, 2008


So I've been given the blogger award. Which I would normally consider an honor, however there are some rules that come along with receiving this award. 

1. Put the logo on your blog. Check
2. Add a link to the person who awarded you. 
3. You must nominate 7 fellow bloggers for this award.
4. Add links to the recipients.
5. Leave a comment so the recipients know they have received an award.
There was also a questionnaire to fill out, but Stacy didn't post it so I have no idea what it is.

I completed the first task, however #2-5 may be impossible to complete since I think I'm the last blogger to receive this brilliant award. Ok, well maybe there are a few of us left which lifts my spirits a bit because it means I'm not the LAST, LAST person to receive the award, but damn close. So i will not be passing this on. After all it's Friday and i want everyone to have a great weekend. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA.

Thanks again folks


1 comment:

Gail said...

So we don't get to find out all these interesting facts about you? Bummer!!
Gail