Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Busy, Busy, not really

So I have been trying to keep myself busy as we wait to be registered with the Central Authority and resubmitted into PGN. I love to read and have been indulging in numerous books. My husband hasn't complained about the amount of reading I'm doing, bless his heart, I think it's because he kows it helps me get through the days. For all you readers, 2 good books I've read each in a matter of four days, "The KiteRunner" also a movie and "A Thousand Splendid Suns", both by Khaled Hosseini. I could go on and on about the books, but you really need to read them for yourself.

Otherwise, things are good.

Suzanne

3 comments:

demp5 said...

I am a voracious reader as well. But, right now, I need "light and fluffy" reading. Any ideas?

Courtney said...

suzanne, i know you wanted to turn your blog into a book. go and see Nikki's blog. She just did hers and it looks great. fyi. courtney http://dreamasifyouwillliveforever.blogspot.com/

Nikki said...

Hi everyone! I am just posting a little message on all the blogs I have designed letting you know that I am looking for ideas! As you know, I donate $5 of every blog to a Charity of the Month. Since you guys are what make Blogs for a Cause possible, I want your input for the future Charity of the Month for the months to come. Check out the first post on www.madebynikki.blogspot.com for full details. I can’t make any promises, of course, as I expect to get several suggestions, but I will definitely take everything into consideration! Please let me know of any ideas that you have of a group/person who needs monetary donations!
Thanks :)
Nikki