Sunday, March 1, 2009

MishMosh of stuff.

The camera is back up and working. Today it's been a beautiful sunny and 80 degrees here in California, so I took the children to the park. The sunshine and breeze made for a perfect afternoon. Things have been busy around the Ranch. Paris has started softball and is doing quite well. Roc has started baseball, in which Jayme is coaching. The team isn't very good, grant it they are 5/6 yr olds. It's been time consuming, but I think Jayme is enjoying it. Faith is doing well. Her progress is slow, but progress none-the-less. Rex has hit terrible 3's and when I say terrible, it's definitely an understatement. Meanwhile we've added a couple of new members to the family. You'll be sure to spot them in the photos below. As well as some photos from our day at the park.

Roc playing soccer

Enjoying the shade




Sun Angels

There Guinea pigs

Abigail and Black Beauty, or maybe it's guinea pig 1 and 2. Not really sure of their names.



4 comments:

Jenna said...

really cute pics!!!

Pineapple Princess said...

You guys are always up to something FUN! I love your family.
Faith is so stinkin' b-e-a-utiful!

Angie's blog said...

Your kiddies are all so cute! I really see a spark in Faiths eyes. I see that she is really happy!! She has come a long way! Love the pic of your son with the soccer ball, he's so proud-I bet he is a really good soccer player!! Your daughter looks like such a sweetie. What a great mom you are!! 80 degrees??? I am so jealous;)

Pineapple Princess said...

Do you have blogstipation?

Miss you too much! I want to get a date on my calendar when we can get together. Why don't you and Faith come over some morning after school drop off. We can go for a walk with the girlies.