Friday, March 13, 2009

Blogstipation

......as Stacy would put it. I've been busy busy busy.

So heres my weekly schedule for a household of 7.

Monday-two seperate drop offs at two seperate schools, by 9:00
-therapy in LA. from 10:00-12:00
-school pick up @ 12:30
-naps from 1:00-3:00, if lucky
-school pick up @ 2:50
-homework after school
-softball game @ 5:30
-dinner, bathes and bed before 8:00

Tuesday-school drop offs by 9:00
-therapy @ home 9:00-10:00, then again 11:00-12:00
-school pick up by 12:30
-naps from 1:00-3:00 if lucky
-school pick up @ 2:50
-homework
-tutoring @ 4;30-5:30
-baseball practice from 5:30-6:30

So on and so on. Now mix in doctor appts., taking Poppy around town, working out, swim lessons, field trips, trips to the market, breakfast, lunch and dinners, tantrums, potty training, colds, church,etc... The list goes on and on.

I am no longer a stay at home mom, but a taxi driver and personal assistant to my family. I don't even have time to wipe my a...

I have a fun video to post and will someday, just gotta find time. Any suggestions. Keep in mind that I already have a Nanny to help out. I do find sometime to read your blogs and facebook, so know that I haven't forgotten any of you.

BLOGSTIPATION,








4 comments:

Pineapple Princess said...

Blogstipation... Hee,hee!

Girl, you are crazy-busy. I need a nap just reading your schedule ;)

Heidi said...

I'm sorry! That sounds like way too much work and you are such an awesome mom. Glad you at least have some help!

kari and kijsa said...

Teehee-
love the title! Hope you are able to have a minute to breathe!
blessings,
kari & kijsa

Chantelle said...

Hee-lar-ious!!! Man you go girl! I cannot imagine! I am such a whiner, worrying about 2!!! What a dork!
Your kids are so dang cute! I need to be better about posting!!!
God Bless and keep on keeping on taxi momma!
Chantelle