Friday, March 28, 2008

Sample has arrived

After a bit of delay due to Holy week(Easter) in Guatemala, Faiths DNA sample has made it to the lab. I was told it could take 7-10 days at labcorp, then off to USE. We are one step closer to bringing Faith home. I've been busy making plans for our pick up trip. The hubby will not be traveling for pick up. He is going to remain home and watch over the boys. My sister, my daughter and now my Mom will be traveling with me. I'M SO EXCITED. It's a girls trip.

On another note, we spent Easter weekend camping with my sister, her family and some of their friends at the Kern river. Rex's 2nd birthday was on Easter this year so we had a small celebration during our trip. Faith also turned 10 months on Easter as well. Shes growing so fast. Easter day was spent driving home from our trip. It was an uneventful day, but very nice. What day celebrating the LORD isn't nice.

Hoping to be PINK real soon.

6 comments:

Pineapple Princess said...

OK, praying for pink for you!

Blessings,
Stacy

Kim said...

Thinking PINK for you as well. Sounds like you had a wonderful Easter weekend!

Heidi said...

You are getting sooooo close!

Frances said...

Looks like you and Jen are neck and neck! I hope PINK comes quickly for you!

Frances

Steph said...

WOOHOO!! Bring on the PINK!!! What a memorable trip this will be for the girls! :)

demp5 said...

OOHH Suzanne, this is all so exciting. I am thrilled for you and hope that you get a speedy pink!
Meghan