Friday, November 16, 2007

I'm sitting here just waiting. Waiting for the phone to ring, hoping our agency will call any day now letting us know that we are out of Family Court and on to PGN. It's torture. I try to pre-occupy myself with the kids and all there activites, but it's difficult. Anyone who knows me, knows that I can get a bit OCD about things and the adoption is definately one of them. Our visit trip is coming up soon. So I have been busy preparing for that. I'm excited to met my new friend Suzette and her family and especially excited to met my baby girl..

Hopfully we will hear some good news soon
.

2 comments:

Becky said...

You have a beautiful family! Faith is soooooooo cute! I'm wishing and praying for a speedy process for you.

Becky and Jack

demp5 said...

I can't wait to hear about your trip and see pictures! Enjoy your time with your darling baby and try not to think about "where" your case is. I will be praying for your family next week.