Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Intense

We've had a busy couple of weeks. Faith is back to doing her intensive therapy. It last three weeks, 5 days a week, 4 hours a day. It's pretty draining for both of us. She cries most of the time, but powers through it. I sit around and do nothing, but the 1 1/2 hour drive there and back sure can take a toll on a person. We are on the second week. She is doing soooo good. Getting stronger by the moment. The other kiddos are hanging in there. These three week sessions are tough for everybody.

Faith's birthday is fast approaching and I'm planning a Guatemalan feast. Not an easy task.

I soon as I have some picks to post I will.

3 comments:

Courtney said...

You go Faith........You are such a good and patient Mommy. Stella's bday is coming up soon too. May 16th. What are you planning on making ?

Anonymous said...

What a strong girl you have! praying for you friend!
hugs,leslie

Kelly said...

Hang in there!!!!! Hugs