Monday, June 9, 2008

What a week

Rex on the Slip n Slide. He didn't like it. Roc and his buddies in the jacuzzi
My sister and nephew Joey taking a dip in the pool
The cake, which evetually fell over

We've had a crazy weekend and it doesn't look like it's going to end soon. Saturday was my hubbys Birthday. He spent the day golfing while the kids and I attended a 1st Birthday Party. Later that afternoon our neightbors were having a very large Graduation party for ther eldest son who will be attending college in Wyoming on a football scholarship. Hmmm.... We're we invited because if we attended then we couldn't complain about the noise?? Food for thought. Ha ha ha. Sunday we celebrated Roc's 6th birthday at the house. We had a swim party and invited all his friends. He had a great time. Check out some pics. Today and tomorrow my kids get out of school and we are hosting a pool party for my daughters class at our house. Wednesday the kids and Nanny and I leave for a week in Montana. When we return, we are home for a few days then off to Carpinteria for a little camping. Busy, Busy, Busy.


Today I got to met Stacy. Stacy and Kirk adopted there daughter Isabella from Guatemala the same time we did. It always amazes me how the Lord brings people together. Stacy and I grew up twenty minutes from one another. Her brother played Baseball with my husband in college and we have some mutual friends. What a small world. I had a great time and can't wait to met the rest of her family and get to know everyone a little better.


I'm looking forward to a great summer. I have all my kids home, where they are suppose to be.


My thoughts and prayers are with all those families that are still waiting on bringing their babies home.



3 comments:

Pineapple Princess said...

COOL, COOL, COOL new blog! I seriously love it. It's so hip!

I had the BEST time today with you, Rex and Faith. You guys are an awesome family, and I can't wait for all of us to get together this summer. Faith and Bella are going to be GREAT friends!!!

Stacy

Heidi said...

I love the blog!

That is a great cake! Have fun in Montana!

Kim said...

Suzanne! Love the new blog! So colorful! Man, how slip and slides have changed since when I was a kid!