Wednesday, October 17, 2007

My very first post. I am not sure if what I am doing is correct, but I'm giving it a try anyways. This blog is all about our daughter Faith. She was born May 23, 2007. We recieved our refferal for her on August 2, 2007, she was a little over two months old at the time. It is now October and we are waiting to visit her, which probably won't happen until early december. The process has been grueling, not just for me, but for my husband who has to put up with me. I spend a lot, and I mean a lot of time looking for info, reading forums and blogs to keep me from going too crazy. I just want our little girl home with us. I read something to say stating that President Bergers "intent" to grandfathered in process adoptions is "official". The statement is confusing for me. My emotions have been all over the map. I try to stay strong for ALL our children, but it's difficult. i want our daughter home. Our family is not complete without her.

4 comments:

Pineapple Princess said...

Just stopped by and wanted to say hi. I'll pray that your process is speedy for you little Faith!

Laurie said...

Suzanne - Good job on the blog! Hang in there!

veggiemom said...

I saw your blog link on guatadopt. Welcome to the blogging world! I'm excited to follow the rest of your journey.
Kerri and Ruby

Penni said...

Zanni and Jayme,

I am so excited to have your blog to keep up with everything. I can hardly wait to meet our little Faith! What an appropriate name!!
I will continue to pray that she will come home soon.....now THAT will be a party!

Just keep the FAITH and remember that God rewards those who wait...

Love you all,

Penni